NEED ONE OWNER ASAP! NEW DYNASTY!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
KJ1305
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

NEED ONE OWNER ASAP! NEW DYNASTY!

Postby KJ1305 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Hello all

We've just had someone drop out before starting the draft. Need a replacement! Will be picking 5th overall in draft.

IDP, with 50 man rosters. There will be no contracts or salaries, so this will be a pure dynasty league. Scoring is fair to ensure that all positions have value. There will be 8 starters on offense (1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1 TE and 2 flex) and 8 on defense (2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB and 2 flex (but no more than 3 starters at any position) (I'm also thinking of having 2 special teams slots for PK and PN). Will be a snake draft. The league will be run on myfantasyleague on the following site:

http://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/54690#0 (Bylaws page has all info)

It will be a 16 team league, and there will be a long online draft to determine starting rosters. There will be an entry fee of £25/$36 per year, and all money, apart from that to pay league fees (fees will be held on Paypal), will be given out in prize money at the end of the season.

I'm from the UK so it would be great to get teams from all over the world!
I am currently updating the site with scoring systems and rules etc. so more information will be on there soon.
If you have any questions or have an interest in joining, please send me a PM, or an e-mail to kjpackers@outlook.com
Thanks for looking.