Owner needed for 2nd year dynasty league(free league)

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Umbraphobia
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Owner needed for 2nd year dynasty league(free league)

Postby Umbraphobia » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:11 am

Okay, I really didn't know when to make this topic(Since it is kind of in the middle of the season), but I figured the sooner the better especially since the team you would be inheriting has a chance for the playoffs. (I had to kick a owner out, thats why this team is open.)

Our league is a second year free dynasty league. Here is a link to our by-laws:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/BumpandRun/topic/596909/1/#new
During the off-season we will be adding a salary cap(and contracts), but those rules are not addressed in the current by-laws. If you want details on this, let me know, but the team you would inherit should be well under the cap come next season.
You should also know, we are currently hosted on ESPN, but will be moving to MFL during the off-season as well. I will be fronting the costs, so this will not effect your wallet. =)

The team has all of its upcoming rookie draft picks. They currently ride 7-5(1,179.2 points), and are at the top of their division(Still could miss the playoffs, and playoffs are one week away after this week). Here is the full roster:

QBs:
Bulger, M STL
Culpepper, D DET
Davis, N SF
Manning, P IND
Pennington, CIR NYJ

RBs:
Duckett, T FA
Fargas, J OAK
Johnson, C TEN
Jones, T NYJ
McGahee, W BAL
Moreno, K DEN

WRs:
Battle, A SF
Curtis, K PHI
Jackson, D PHI
Jenkins, M ATL
Maclin, J PHI
Stokley, B DEN
Wallace, M PIT
Walter, K HOU
Welker, W NE

TEs:
Cook, J TEN
Cooley, CIR WAS
Winslow, K TB

Ks:
Kaeding, N SD
Longwell, R MIN

Def:
Eagles, P

Let me know if you want any more information about the league or team.

I trust all you guys that you would make great owners, but if you are interested in joining, could you please PM me some information about yourself?

How long have you played Fantasy football?
How long in dynasty ffb?
Anything else you would like to tell me about yourself.

If I get several interested people, I'm going to pick the person who I think best fits the league. ;)

Speaking of which, most of the people in this league are relatively new to dynasty. On average most of us have played it for 2ish years. I for one have played ffb for 7 years, and dynasty for 2. So we would not be against anyone who has little dynasty league experience joining(Seeing as this is a dynasty forum, I imagine most people have plenty of dynasty experience anyway).
10 Team Non-PPR Salary Cap/Contract League
QBs: Matt Ryan, Carson Palmer
RBs: Jamaal Charles, DeMarco Murrey, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Knile Davis, Benny Cunningham, Mark Ingram, Lance Dunbar, Isaiah Crowell, Joseph Randle
WRs: Calvin Johnson, Dez Bryant, TY Hilton, Kendell Wright, Ruben Randle, Brandin Cooks, Marvin Jones, Doug Baldwin
TEs: Greg Olsen, Jordan Reed
Taxi Squad: Tyler Eifert, Tre Mason, Marquise Lee

Umbraphobia
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Umbraphobia » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:07 am

Hey guys, just letting you know that the spot has been filled. Thanks for the quick response.

If anyone is still interested in this league, you can send me a PM with contact information, and I will put you on the waiting list.

Thanks guys,
-Caleb
10 Team Non-PPR Salary Cap/Contract League
QBs: Matt Ryan, Carson Palmer
RBs: Jamaal Charles, DeMarco Murrey, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy, Knile Davis, Benny Cunningham, Mark Ingram, Lance Dunbar, Isaiah Crowell, Joseph Randle
WRs: Calvin Johnson, Dez Bryant, TY Hilton, Kendell Wright, Ruben Randle, Brandin Cooks, Marvin Jones, Doug Baldwin
TEs: Greg Olsen, Jordan Reed
Taxi Squad: Tyler Eifert, Tre Mason, Marquise Lee

cash23_05
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby cash23_05 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Hey i'm interested in the team. I am a very active owner. I have two other dynasty teams and would love to get involved with a third. Let me know if you are interested in adding me to the league. Zach. cash23_05@hotmail.com