A better way to organize the forum

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
Dbolicious
Rookie
Rookie

A better way to organize the forum

Postby Dbolicious » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:09 am

I was thinking about this from looking at individual player discussion. It might be worth looking into a way to create a forum for each player. I'm thinking a folder structure of Team - Position - Player - Discussion Posts. i.e. all of the Josh Gordon posts would be sorted in a Browns - WR - Josh Gordon.

Obviously trade forums and player vs player forums couldn't be organized this way but as for individual player analysis, discussion, values, etc. This may be a great way to possibly look at structuring the forum going forward and really make it easy to find all discussions related to individual players.

With the right setup when a player gets traded or when a rookie gets drafted you could just move the corresponding folder associated with him and all of the discussions under his new team and player folder. This could really help in eliminating multiple posts with similar/identical questions.

Just a thought. I love this site and think you guys do a bang up job!
Dear Leader
10team non PPR, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 TE, 1TE/WRflx, 4IDP Flex - 25 man rosters
QB-Luck,Ben
RB-Giovanni,Morris,TRich,Mason,Hyde,McKinnon
WR- Marshall, Alshon, Cobb, DeAndre, Patterson, J.Hunter, Robinson, Moncrief
TE-Cameron, ASJ, Reed
LB - David, Kuechly, Burfict, Shazier

IT ERTZ WHEN EIFERT
nonPPR 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 TE, 1WR/RB flex - 25 man
QB- Luck, Stafford
RB- Shady, Giovanni, Miller,Pierce,C Michael, Turbin, Crowell, Simms, Latavius, Mason
WR- Julio, Evans, Floyd, Hopkins, Robinson, OBJ, Moncrief, Randle, Woods
TE- Gronk, Ladarius, Amaro
2015 picks (3) 1sts and (2) 3rds