Troll/Phishing

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Troll/Phishing

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Hey guys,

Browsing the forum "Dynasty League Discussion" there's a thread titled "ahl burberry outlet cgy" submitted by rookie member "wearsqgu5k" with a total of 5 posts. It looks to be a phishing scam with links and I'm thinking it could contain trojans or malware if anyone is foolish enough to click on any of the links.

Is it possible to nuke this account, block the server (looks like it could have come from China? but I'm not familiar with the characters/kanji). Just looking to do a public service so none of the good folks who visit the boards get screwed-over in any cyber-chennanigans.

Thank you, just thought you'd like to know.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

dlf_ericd
Administrator

Re: Troll/Phishing

Postby dlf_ericd » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:34 pm

Thanks, I'll take care of it right away!
On twitter? Hit me up @DLFootball

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Re: Troll/Phishing

Postby dlf_kenm » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Sometimes they sneak through out quasi-impenetrable defense fields. Thanks for the heads up!