Glitches

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
ctward331
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Glitches

Postby ctward331 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:58 am

When you click on rookie rankings it shows all players not just rookies. Also, I clicked on April ADP and Josh Gordon is not on there at all.

dlf_ericd
Administrator

Re: Glitches

Postby dlf_ericd » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 am

Thanks for the note. We're working on these issues (and others) currently. Bear with us and we'll have them fixed in no time.
On twitter? Hit me up @DLFootball

oukurt
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby oukurt » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:04 pm

FIX THIS NONSENSE! I pay money for your good material. This is maddening. Many of the rankings I click on are messed up. For example I get a page full of the following when clicking on dynasty top 100 rankings:

O),U=new RegExp("^"+M+"$"),V={ID:new RegExp("^#("+L+")"),CLASS:new RegExp("^\\.("+L+")"),TAG:new RegExp("^("+L.replace("w","w*")+")"),ATTR:new RegExp("^"+N),PSEUDO:new RegExp("^"+O),CHILD:new RegExp("^:(only|first|last|nth|nth-last)-(child|of-type)(?:\\("+K+"*(even|odd|(([+-]|)(\\d*)n|)"+K+"*(?:([+-]|)"+K+"*(\\d+)|))"+K+"*\\)|)","i"),bool:new RegExp("^(?:"+J+")$","i"),needsContext:new RegExp("^"+K+"*[>+~]|:(even|odd|eq|gt|lt|nth|first|last)(?:\\("+K+"*((?:-\\d)?\\d*)"+K+"*\\)|)(?=[^-]|$)","i")},W=/^(?:input|select|textarea|button)$/i,X=/^h\d$/i,Y=/^[^{]+\{\s*\[native \w/,Z=/^(?:#([\w-]+)|(\w+)|\.([\w-]+))$/,$=/[+~]/,_=/'|\\/g,ab=new RegExp("\\\\([\\da-f]{1,6}"+K+"?|("+K+")|.)","ig"),bb=function(a,b,c){var d="0x"+b-65536;return d!==d||c?b:0>d?String.fromCharCode(d+65536):String.fromCharCode(d>>10|55296,1023&d|56320)};try{G.apply(D=H.call(t.childNodes),t.childNodes),D[t.childNodes.length].nodeType}catch(cb){G={apply:D.length?function(a,b){F.apply(a,H.call(b))}:function(a,b){var c=a.length,d=0;while(a[c++]=b[d++]);a.length=c-1}}}function db(a,b,d,e){var f,g,h,i,j,m,p,q,u,v;if((b?b.ownerDocument||b:t)!==l&&k(b),b=b||l,d=d||[],!a||"string"!=typeof a)return d;if(1!==(i=b.nodeType)&&9!==i)return[];if(n&&!e){if(f=Z.exec(a))if(h=f[1]){if(9===i){if(g=b.getElementById(h),!g||!g.parentNode)return d;if(g.id===h)return d.push(g),d}else if(b.ownerDocument&&(g=b.ownerDocument.getElementById(h))&&r(b,g)&&g.id===h)return d.push(g),d}else{if(f[2])return

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi ourkurt, thanks for sharing this issue with us. We have not had any other reports of this nor am I able to reproduce the issue.
I'll be sending an email to your email address tied to this account so that we can further troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks

KM