Update frequency?

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
hammertoes
Role Player
Role Player

Update frequency?

Postby hammertoes » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Just wondering how often the dynasty rankings are updated? I check them periodically but it seems like they never change. Maybe I am mistaken?

CharmCityBirds
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Update frequency?

Postby CharmCityBirds » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:47 pm

I don't believe the AVG tab updates, but each person updates their rankings fairly frequently, which can be seen by clicking on a name and looking in the top right corner of the rankings box. You're best off looking at each person's rankings, taking their quick comments into account, and compiling your own rankings based off their insight as well as your own opinions.
12 Team Dynasty|0.5 PPR|1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FLEX 1DEF
Von Klein Blitzkrieg
C. Kaepernick|J. Locker
R. Rice|C.J. Spiller|M. Ball|K. Robinson|K. Hunter|M. Lattimore
R. Cobb|P. Harvin|M. Crabtree|C. Shorts|G. Tate|T. Austin|M. Wheaton|K. Stills|J. Hunter|L. Brazill
J. Cook|D. Pitta
Panthers

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Re: Update frequency?

Postby dlf_kenm » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:34 am

We usually update the rankings about once each month. Maybe a little less frequently during the season. You can view the last updated date for each individiual ranker by clicking on the names of each ranker. and as mentioned, you'll also see individual player comments. The front AVG page, which averages all of the individual rankings together, is updated automatically as each ranker updates their rankings. Hope that helps, please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

KM