In season rankings

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
Ming the Merciless
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

In season rankings

Postby Ming the Merciless » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:05 pm

I love the podcast, as well as the website which I joined the gold package to help support.
It would be amazing if you guys had in season updated weekly rankings. We could then use these rankings to help evaluate trades and pick ups in season.
Keep up the great work.

Ming the Merciless
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: In season rankings

Postby Ming the Merciless » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:54 am

If the rankings on the site are indeed updated, and I have failed to notice it, could you please date the updates.

dxw100
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby dxw100 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:32 pm

If you click each rankers name, they will give you their individual list occasionally with comments and the date of the last update.

I was under the assumption that since there are so many Weekly Fantasy rankings available for redraft leagues that are more useful in season that DLF rankings are updated less frequently to reflect more long term value than week by week analysis.
12 Team, Roster-40 TS-4 IR-2, PPR( 1/TE, 0.5/WR, 0/RB), IDP balanced scoring
QB(1): Cam, R. Wilson, Winston
RB(1-2): Charles, Gordon, McKInnon, L.Murray, K. Davis, C. West
WR(1-4): Calvin, O. Beckham, D. Hopkins, T. Austin, Abbrederis, R. Streater, Conley, Bell
TE(0-2): Gronk, Kelce, Escobar, Gilmore
K(1):
DL(2-3): Watt, Campbell, Atkins, Melton, Hunt
LB(2-3): Burfict, Pozlunszy, Greenway, Rey, Shazier, T. Smith, Riley
DB(2-3): Ward, Berry, McDonald, Verner, Jennings

12 Team, Roster-24 IR-3, PPR( 1.5/TE, 1/WR, 0.5/RB), Superflex
QB (1-2): Luck, Cam, Teddy, JFF
RB (2-4): AP, Hill, Gio, Gurley, Ellington, Duke, CMike
WR (2-5): Cobb, Alshon, Landry, ARob, Larry Fitz, D. Adams, C. Johnson, Perriman, Parker
TE (1-4): Jimmy, Kelce, Allen

Ming the Merciless
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Ming the Merciless » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:22 am

Postby dxw100 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:32 pm

If you click each rankers name, they will give you their individual list occasionally with comments and the date of the last update.

I was under the assumption that since there are so many Weekly Fantasy rankings available for redraft leagues that are more useful in season that DLF rankings are updated less frequently to reflect more long term value than week by week analysis.
Thank you dxw, I did not notice that previously. It also seems that they are going to create a consensus rankings now, which is awesome.

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:04 am

Hey Ming, the rankings which appear on the first part of each page are consensus rankings, aggregated from each individuals rankings listed under each persons name. Hope that makes sense. Thanks! KM