Rankings??

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
cire50
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Rankings??

Postby cire50 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:54 am

Am I the only one having issues with the player rankings not showing ?? The page loads without the chart showing .. Doesn't matter what tab I click on and it does the same thing on my phone and laptop!

Thanks Guys !!

Eric

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Re: Rankings??

Postby dlf_kenm » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:40 pm

No, you are not alone. after much testing it turns out to be an issue with Google. If you sign in to your google/gmail account, then go view the rankings, they will work. You can sign in and then sign right back out again, they will still work, but it's just some weird thing that happens with google credentials getting cached in your browser and preventing you from seeing documents that are being served up from google docs like our rankings are. Nothing we can do about it, it's all a google thing... :vsad:

Dingram
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Rankings??

Postby Dingram » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:29 am

No matter what I do I can't view the rankings on my iPhone. View them on my iPad, but not phone. Tried signing into my gmail, but that doesn't work