League Forums: Where is DLF Charter league?

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
meineymoe
Charter Member
Charter Member

League Forums: Where is DLF Charter league?

Postby meineymoe » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:45 am

Anyway, I know that the DLF Charter League does not use the forum here at all recently, since we are active and run all league business at MFL now.... but I was wondering if there was a way that we could still access the Forum - from 2008 to 2011, we did draft and trade and do other league business here, so it serves as an archive for the league.

Thank you for any help.

-oo-

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Re: League Forums: Where is DLF Charter league?

Postby dlf_kenm » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Sorry Terry, I was doing some cleanup and I thought that league forum was no longer being used. I puled it back up, you should be able to see it in the list. Let me know if you have any other issues or questions. Thanks KM

BubbaBurst
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby BubbaBurst » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:02 am

Similar question about the MLF promo leagues (DLF I, II, Rivals etc). Having them on the site was part of the deal with MFL and i don't want to lose those leagues. Any chance we can get those added back?

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:57 am

You bet guys, very sorry for the confusion. I didn't see any posts there for a long time and just assumed they were dead. Should have checked first. All will be returned to normal shortly. KM

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:23 am

Should be all set with these back in place now. Let me know if you run into any issues. Thanks KM

rkrazy
Starter
Starter

Postby rkrazy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:07 am

Thanks Ken, Terry and JB. DLF Charter is still an active DLF league with active forum members. We are using MFL for more communication but have archive data here at DLF.

Thanks,
Rick