Updated Rankings

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
dlf_kenm
Administrator

Updated Rankings

Postby dlf_kenm » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:43 am

You spoke, we listened.

After some excellent discussion in this forum regarding the rankings on the DLF site, we have put some considerable energy into developing a consensus rankings tool which averages the rankings from four different DLF sources. You can see them here;

http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/rankings/qb-rankings

These rankings are ppr rankings and are dynasty/long-term/rebuilding in nature. We are planning on also returning to our model of offering an alternate set of short term/contending team/almost redraft rankings, and should have those available in the next week or two.

At some point, we also plan on releasing a rankings engine which will be available to select volunteer forum members; but more on that later.

These rankings will continue to evolve and improve. I know I still need to go through and tweak my rankings - I've been so buried in getting this up and running that I haven't had much of a chance to refine and think through a lot of my rankings. So go easy on us as we roll this out, but I hope you enjoy this, use it for what it is, and definitely feel to provide feedback. We absolutely listen to what you have to say!

Thanks,

KM

Maxwell
Starter
Starter

Re: Updated Rankings

Postby Maxwell » Thu May 17, 2012 9:43 am

Do u guys have any ideas how I could get non ppr scoring ranks? Even better for my league would be touchdown heavy scoring ranks. A lot to ask but, just asking.
12 Team PPR, 1qb,1-3rb, 2-4wr, 1-3te

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Thu May 17, 2012 11:51 am

We are working on setting up some standard scoring rankings. Probably wont see TD-heavy rankings anytime soon though. But we'll keep the idea in the wheelhouse. Thanks!

Ming the Merciless
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Ming the Merciless » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:16 am

Thank you so much for providing us with updated rankings!!!!!
Could you put a date on the rankings so we know how current they are.
Thank you
:D

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 am

If you click on the name/tab you see each individuals rankings as well as the date they last updated those rankings. We're working on some improvements to the rankings which will provide greater ability to view, sort, filter, etc. Thanks KM

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:02 pm

After a delay of Epic & Painful proportions, the DLF offensive rankings have been updated.

http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/rankings/qb-rankings/

Moving forward, we'll will absolutely remain on top of these. The issues which have inhibited our ability to maintain them have been corrected.

Oh, and we have also included a link to pack4ever22's rankings as well! Awesome job Pack!

http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/rankin ... -rankings/

Thanks for your patience folks!

KM

riverron
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby riverron » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:20 am

i am a new subscriber last month and so far am very satisfied with all the rankings mockdrafts and forum activities...i was just wondering about tiered rankings...the website mentioned tiered rankings for premium subscribers and i have not yet located them