Steelersfan = dlf_markb

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
dlf_kenm
Administrator

Steelersfan = dlf_markb

Postby dlf_kenm » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 pm

As some of you may have noticed, Mark's forum handle has been changed from steelersfan (he still is) to dlf_markb. Mark has long been the person responsible for managing the DLF forum, and this is just part of a larger strategy for aligning and identifying the key dlf team members. He's also listed on our About Us page, so check him out there.

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Steelersfan = dlf_markb

Postby tstafford » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Congrats Mark! Well deserved. Two great additions in Eric and Mark - the best offseason FA acquisitions so far!

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Thanks guys, I'm very proud to be a part of DLF and excited to see us continue to grow. I'm getting ready to start up my recruiting efforts again so hopefully we will see even more dynasty junkies like us on the forums soon. :D

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Congrats and Nice Job marky b :thumbup: :wave:
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

dlf_ericd
Administrator

Postby dlf_ericd » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Congrats Mark! These forums are the reason I'm here & your work is appreciated. Keep it up.