DLF Playoff Challenge 2011

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Re: DLF Playoff Challenge 2011

Postby Steelersfan » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Congrats Ken M!

BubbaBurst
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby BubbaBurst » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:22 am

I see two DLFs above my name. Winner winner chicken dinner?

mmmcoreyos
Rookie
Rookie

Postby mmmcoreyos » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:00 am

BubbaBurst wrote:I see two DLFs above my name. Winner winner chicken dinner?
I think that makes me second :)

...though, I thought I had all players from NE/NYG going and forgot to set my second RB or else I would've had you! Arghhhhh

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:10 am

Thanks to everyone who played in this! I hope you enjoyed the Playoff Challenge, not to mention the excellent Super Bowl yesterday! Good stuff.

As outlined in the rules at the start of the contest, dlf_kenm, dlf_jeffh & dlf_kenk are not eligible for any prize money. Since we fronted the funds for this, it wouldn't be any fun for us to win it.

So, Congrats to all the winners! Excluding that DLF guy who captured first place, trouncing the other two DLF owners in the process I might add, the winners bracket will be;

1st Place - dlf_markb - $200 & DLF T-Shirt :clap:
2nd Place - bubbaburst - $50 & DLF T-Shirt :thumbup:
3rd place - mmmcoreyos - DLF T-Shirt :D

So congrats to you three for finishing in the winnings in the 2011 DLF Playoff Challenge. You can PM me with your mailing address and shirt size, and I'll make sure the winnings are sent off to you.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. Please be sure to stick around DLF throughout the off-season as we will continue to provide a ton of content to help you build your dynasty.

KenM

mmmcoreyos
Rookie
Rookie

Postby mmmcoreyos » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:37 pm

I got my very sexy shirt in the mail! Thanks again guys, I'll rep it with pride (as long as I'm not hanging out with people in my leagues).