The DLF Dynasty Trade Analyzer

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
dlf_kenm
Administrator

Re: Sneak Preview of the new DLF Dynasty Trade Analyzer

Postby dlf_kenm » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:47 am

Thanks for the feedback, that is absolutely on the short list of next modifications / improvements.
Kiddflash wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:39 am Loving the tool!

Just one thing. With draft picks i think a function where league size is taken into account as well. Like 10 team vs 16 team league future picks will vary alot more.

gman6199
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby gman6199 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:23 am

Good job. One of the many reasons I like this site

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:29 am

While I have never been a fan of trade tools in the past, I actually used this tool the other day to make a trade and it was great!

Great Job and a tool to be considered in our war chest going forward!
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:57 am

Thanks! We are continuing to look at ways of fine tuning the player and pick value algorithm, as well as adding some new features and enhancements. Expect to see continued improvement of this tool throughout the summer!

HaussLite
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby HaussLite » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:19 pm

Love this tool. Very clean and works well. Just wish I could get my league-mates to look at it...... much different value system for many of them....LOL I will give them the link!
.5 PPR
16 player bench with 4 rookie taxi squad and a 2 plaers for taxi, four players for players on IR. Salary cap
QB- Trubisky, Darnold
RB- L. Miller, A. Jones, Ro Jo, McKinnon
WR- Landry, Woods, DJ Moore, Callaway, Kirk, Westbrook
TE- Engram, Herndon
TD- Ravens
PK- Sturgis

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: The DLF Dynasty Trade Analyzer

Postby vixen » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:38 pm

I absolutely love this! I never thought I would believe in a trade calculator...but this is different..
is there any thoughts about adding TE premium/2TE option in the future?
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:37 pm

Thanks vixen. Yes, we will be adding TE premium scoring options at some point. It might be a bit down the list, but it is on the list. Thanks!

briank
All Pro
All Pro

Postby briank » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:00 am

Customization to include startup picks would be huge.
12 tm tiered PPR Superflex start 9
QB Allen/Tubisky/Lock
RB Mixon/Harris/Etienne
WR DJ Moore
TE Kelce/Irv
2022 1.06/1.09
2023 3x 1st

12 tm tiered PPR Superflex start 10
QB Mahomes/Watson/Ryan
RB CMC/Zeke/Mixon/Sanders
WR Evans/Godwin/Robinson/Golladay/Thielen/Lockett/Fuller
TE Kittle/Waller/L. Thomas

12 tm tiered PPR Superflex start 10
QB Mahomes/Murray/Brady
RB CMC
WR Adams/Hill/Diggs/AJ Brown/Aiyuk/Woods/R. Moore
TE Kelce/Kittle/Njoku
2x 2023 1sts

12 tm PPR 1.5 for TE Superflex start 2 TE start 12
QB Herbert/Tua/Lawrence/Fields
RB Harris/Etienne
WR Jefferson/Deebo/Lamb/DSmith/Sutton/Juedy/Kirk/E. Moore/R. Moore
TE Kittle/Pitts/Waller/Fant/Njoku
2022 1.01/1.12/2.02

Snydro78
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Snydro78 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:23 am

Checked it out and used some recent trades to test it.. I think you've created a really excellent tool. It's very through and easy to navigate. Looking forward to applying towards future transactions. Great work!

Ericpritch5
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Ericpritch5 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:48 pm

Amazing tool, great work! I have found it very useful thus far. Is there any plans to tweak the future draft pick drop down to include projected early-mid-or late position?

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Tue May 14, 2019 9:27 pm

Yes, that is on our list as well. Thanks for the feedback!

Dr. Trades
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Dr. Trades » Sat May 18, 2019 6:56 am

I think you guys have really outdone the trade analyzer market with this. This is by far the cleanest, and perhaps most importantly, "up-to-date for value" analyzer I have come across. Thank you very much for all the hard work that clearly was put into its development. I've been using it for the past month or so as my current dynasty leagues have been rolling out their annual rookie drafts, and it's been an integral part of my research and tactical approach, and it has certainly been immensely helpful. I love that superflex was part of this first iteration of the design, and look forward to any and all updates/improvements as they come along. Things were clearly well thought out prior to rolling out this first edition.

I came to this page to suggest adding 1. the TE premium scoring feature, and see that that's already been asked about; as well as, I agree with the other couple suggestions about 2. being able to adjust pick value for league size and 3. projections/values for early-mid-late future picks. There are so many different variations on league structure that it's likely impossible to design a trade analyzer that complex to accommodate all of them, and where I'm sure it really gets difficult is trying to involve all the different potential point values for receptions/yards/TDs across positions. That said, the above three suggestions would get my vote for being some of the most pertinent future additions/updates.

And all that said, just a fantastic job! Thanks!
League 1: 12 Team League (0.5 ppr WR/RB, 0.75 TE)
QB: Dak, Rodgers, Jimmy G
RB: Henry, Mixon, Swift, AJ Dillon, Jamaal Williams, TDP, Zamir White, Dontrell Hilliard, Hassan Haskins, Joshua Kelley, Chris Evans, Jaylen Warren
WR: JJefferson, AJ Brown, Deebo, DJ Moore, Keenan Allan, Russell Gage, George Pickens, Isaiah McKenzie, Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: Dalton Schultz, Logan Thomas, Daniel Bellinger
D/St: 49ers, Cowboys

League 2: 12 team (28 roster spots) Superflex/TE premium (qb 4pts per TD, all others 6pts per TD, WR/RB 0.1 ppc and 0.75ppr, TE 1.5 ppr)
QB: Rodgers, Stafford, T. Lawrence
RB: javonte, ETN, Eli Mitchell, AJ Dillon, Michael Carter, TDP, Marlon Mack, Jaylen Warren, Darrel Williams, Kene Nguwanu, Trey Sermon
WR: J. Chase, Tee Higgins, Mike Williams, KJ Hamler, Calvin Austin 3, Danny Gray, Erik Ezukanma
TE: Schultz, Fant, Evan Engram, Jelani Woods, Noah Gray, Durham Smythe, Josiah Deguara, Brycen Hopkins

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Sat May 18, 2019 9:50 am

Thanks Doc. Really appreciate the feedback. And everything you mentioned is on our radar. We are actively working on a some of those right now and you can expect to see them soon... as soon as we are satisfied with how they work. We have a lot of other programming projects in the hopper as well, and sometimes there is just not enough time to get to everything as quickly as we'd like. But I assure you, more features and improvements are coming. We have a long development path ahead for this product, so this truly is just the starting point.

Thanks again!

KM

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Tue May 21, 2019 2:20 pm

A significant update to the Dynasty Trade Analyzer was released today, which included several suggestions raised or mentioned on this thread.

http://apps.dynastyleaguefootball.com/tradeanalyzer/

More to come, and thanks as always for the feedback and suggestions! We genuinely appreciate it.

KM

jordanzs
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jordanzs » Thu May 30, 2019 8:05 pm

One feature that would be cool would be to have the option to remove the negative weight on a 2 for 1 offer IF it's a doublestack from the same team.

Someone offering up Gurley/Henderson is a stack that increases in value rather than decreases

Drake/Ballage
Ertz/Goedert
Hilton/Campbell
Olson/Ian Thomas

Those are some other stacks that I've been looking to buy or sell. I want them on my team. Remember a few from the past:

Andre Johnson/Hopkins
Roddy White/Julio
Marvin Harrison/Wayne
Tomlinson/Turner
Favre/Rodgers