Dynasty League Football Leagues

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:38 pm

DLF is pleased to announce an exciting new partnership with LeagueSafe and MyFantasyLeague – introducing Dynasty League Football Leagues! Dynasty fantasy football leagues managed by the SafeLeagues league commissioner service.

SafeLeagues is a commissioner service that runs competitive empire, dynasty, and redraft leagues. All league funds are stored securely on LeagueSafe with the leagues hosted on MyFantasyLeague. These leagues are run by Scott Fish, creator of the famous fantasy industry league the ScottFishBowl and host of the Commission Impossible podcast. He is widely regarded as one of the top commissioners in the industry and known for his innovation.

With a variety of league buy-in, format and scoring options, you’ll be sure to find a league that is a good fit for you. These leagues are run by one of the most trusted, experienced league commissioners on the planet (@ScottFish24). They are backed by the most trusted name in fantasy league funds management (@LeagueSafe). And they are hosted on the most popular dynasty league hosting platform (@MyFantasyLeague). All this means you can rest assured knowing your dynasty league experience will be enjoyable. No more worrying about a bad league commish or deadbeat league mates, simply have fun and focus on building the best dynasty team!

Join the Dynasty League Football Leagues here.

Thanks, and have fun!

msdeac
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Dynasty League Football Leagues

Postby msdeac » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:07 pm

Ken,
Y'all say the teams vary, but I can't figure out, prior to signing up for a team, what are the rules, line-ups, roster sizes, scoring, etc. for the leagues. Maybe I just missed it, but I can't find that info...Thanks!!!

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:07 pm

msdeac wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:07 pm Ken,
Y'all say the teams vary, but I can't figure out, prior to signing up for a team, what are the rules, line-ups, roster sizes, scoring, etc. for the leagues. Maybe I just missed it, but I can't find that info...Thanks!!!
I’m not Ken, but if you click on “View Rules and Prizes” right below the league name, it should answer most of your questions. I was actually intrigued by these until I saw that living in AZ disqualifies me. 😕
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:20 am

And I'm not M-Dub, but he is correct.

Ctnaylor208
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Ctnaylor208 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:25 pm

So I signed up for a Spike league but it wont link right to my existing MLF...how do I get a code to link the franchise I paid for?

dlf_jaronf
Administrator

Postby dlf_jaronf » Mon May 07, 2018 10:38 am

I'll check on this, and either I or someone with better information will reply here. Thanks

dlf_scottf
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dlf_scottf » Mon May 07, 2018 12:46 pm

Ctnaylor208 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:25 pm So I signed up for a Spike league but it wont link right to my existing MLF...how do I get a code to link the franchise I paid for?
Hey man!

Yeah, that part isn't automatic. The MFL invites all get sent out within 24 hours of sign up. It does say that on the site when you signup, but it probably needs to get bolded since I do get this question a lot. Ha! I think I'm caught up now so let me know if you haven't received it. My email is scott.fish@sportshubtech.com. Thanks!

whaley88
Role Player
Role Player

Postby whaley88 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:51 am

Question. One of the leagues I joined is full now and we are wondering if we could draft earlier then the proposed date.

dlf_scottf
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dlf_scottf » Mon May 21, 2018 1:30 pm

whaley88 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:51 am Question. One of the leagues I joined is full now and we are wondering if we could draft earlier then the proposed date.
Which league is this? If the league is on board, it's cool... I'd post on the message board in that league. I scheduled the draft for Wednesday morning (less than 48 hours from the time it filled) to give people time to pre-draft trade or prep... but I'm fine starting early.

dlf_jaronf
Administrator

Postby dlf_jaronf » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:58 am

Cult of Dionysus wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:25 am The link to the leagues isn't working anymore. Could you please update it?
Thanks CoD, I just passed this along to Scott to take a look.

dlf_scottf
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dlf_scottf » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:22 am

The link had to change: https://www.leaguesafe.com/safeleaguesd ... eagues/nfl

I'll get Ken to update the first post!

MichaelPeare
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby MichaelPeare » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:51 am

I cant make my first ever Auction League draft. I will try to designate some player values for the draft, but am I pretty screwed since I cant draft live?
Sport nutrition here: https://www.sportzfuel.com/

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 am

MichaelPeare wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:51 am I cant make my first ever Auction League draft. I will try to designate some player values for the draft, but am I pretty screwed since I cant draft live?
Why did you pick that league then? The actual auction is 1. very important and 2. the most fun part about the league...I'd leave and enter a different league where you can attend the draft.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd