New Home Page

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
grimace
All Pro
All Pro

Re: New Home Page

Postby grimace » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:29 am

I honestly never looked at the front page in the past, but now I'm reading every thing on it. You guys are doing an awesome job. It seems this sight has become the best in all areas of Dynasty football, not just the forum.

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:03 am

I've already chimed in, but I'm loving the pics on the front page too! Really makes the site more appealing. Good job fellas!
GDF3
QB- Vick, Freeman, Hasselbeck, Yates
RB- Foster, McCoy, M Bush, Ben Tate, R Jennings, Alex Green
WR- Wallace, TBMW, Colston, Boldin, Collie, Amendola, Washington Roberts, Doss
TE- Gates, Cook, Carlson, Heap, Shiancoe
K- Cundiff, Novak
DL- Abraham, J Smith, James Hall, R Quinn, Keiser
LB- Poz, DJ Will, Vilma, Wake, Rivers, Mays, Irving
DB- Polamalu, Berry, Delmas, C Woodson, M Griffin, T Thomas, Byrd

Scorp
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Scorp » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:17 am

dlf_kenm wrote:We've made some changes to our home page, as well as the overall layout of the main site. This new format provides some added functionality, as well as providing the ability to do some things moving forward that we've been wanting to do for a very long time. We'll continue to tweak things and make some adjustments over the next few days. Hope you like it, or at the very least, don't hate it.

As always, your feedback is not only welcomed, but sincerely appreciated.

Thanks
This site is coming close to becoming my one-stop browsing center. I particularly like the Yahoo Video feed (even if it's a bunch of crap sometimes) it's one of my favorite pieces to watch during the season. Absolutely love the new look thank you!