DLF Podcast - OFFICIAL UPDATE!!!

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
dlf_jeffm
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

DLF Podcast - OFFICIAL UPDATE!!!

Postby dlf_jeffm » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:37 pm

Hey everybody, Jeff Miller here with an update on the status of the podcast. As many of you probably know by now, the pod is being rebooted with three new hosts and a new format. I will be hosting most weeks with one of Nick Whalen or George Kritikos as my co-host. On the weeks I am off, George will take the reigns with Nick or another member of the DLF writing team by his side.

As far as the format goes, we will be moving away from the more standard news/notes/talk to guest about news and notes format. Most weeks we will have a guest on for as long as 20-30 minutes to dig into a single topic such as IDP, auctions, two QB leagues, etc. We have a number of other segments planned that will rotate weekly and you can expect to hear a ton of guests from our own writing team make appearances. It is our hope the change in format will be fresh, informative, and (really) fun.

To stay on top of podcast happenings, please follow our *new* account with the same name on Twitter: @DLFPodcast. You can also follow me @FFJeffM, George @RotoHack, and NIck @_NickWhalen. You do not need to resubscribe on iTunes or with any other podcast app as we will be using the same RSS feed as before. We are also sticking with the same numbering nomenclature, so the next episode will be #195.

Speaking of the next episode.....look for it this Thursday!

-Jeff