Forum Admin & Mods update

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
dlf_kenm
Administrator

Forum Admin & Mods update

Postby dlf_kenm » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:39 pm

With previous forum admin DLF_JeffB recently stepping away from fantasy football for a while due to time constraints, current moderator and longtime forum member Jules has agreed to step into the role of lead DLF Forum Administrator. Jules has been an active part of the DLF Forum community and is a highly respected individual both in the forum and everywhere else. We are very excited he has accepted this new role. Additionally, we are welcoming some new forum moderators – DonBrazi, dlf_trevorb (previously Steveeb) and BuckeyeNation join Hjorimir as our forum moderators.

Please join me in welcoming them to these new roles and thanking them for their efforts in helping to keep the best dynasty forum on the planet an active, civil and informative community. You can always hit them up with questions or concerns, and if they are unable to help you they can will be able to get our attention quickly.

To Recap;

Lead Forum Admin: Jules (dlf_jules)

Forum Moderators;

Hjorimir
dlf_trevorb
DonBrazi
BuckeyeNation

dlf_jules
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Forum Admin & Mods update

Postby dlf_jules » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Due to some major life changes -- good ones, hopefully -- I'm stepping away from my role in the DLF forums. I won't be writing anymore either, but I will still chime in on the forums now and again.

Jaron Foster, dlf_jaronf, will be taking over as forum administrator. You may recognize him as one of the guys who gives better advice than I do in the "Ask the DLF Team" premium forum. He's a senior writer at DLF, and I suspect he'll excel in this new role.
Download the 2019 Cohort Report for free today!

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Re: Forum Admin & Mods update

Postby dlf_kenm » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:49 pm

dlf_jules wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:32 pm Due to some major life changes -- good ones, hopefully -- I'm stepping away from my role in the DLF forums. I won't be writing anymore either, but I will still chime in on the forums now and again.

Jaron Foster, dlf_jaronf, will be taking over as forum administrator. You may recognize him as one of the guys who gives better advice than I do in the "Ask the DLF Team" premium forum. He's a senior writer at DLF, and I suspect he'll excel in this new role.
It's a very sad day to see Jules stepping down. he's been completely awesome and a very steady, capable guiding force for the community here. Fortunately we have an equally capable individual taking over that mantle in Jaron.

Thanks so much to both and best of luck to Jules in those life changes!