Search found 2690 matches

by Shoreline Steamers
Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:52 pm
Forum: Dynasty League Discussion
Topic: Patrick Mahomes
Replies: 32
Views: 775

Re: Patrick Mahomes

i just dont see hill and watkins putting up good numbers so that passing offense is largely all kelce. i dont think the deep ball is gonna be part of the repertoire year 1 for mahomes which rules alot of what watkins and a good part of what hill do. With the speed of Hill and Watkins, and the arm s...
by Shoreline Steamers
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:38 pm
Forum: Dynasty Team Advice
Topic: Penny - Fournette trade
Replies: 14
Views: 206

Re: Penny - Fournette trade

Shcritters wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:18 pm
WhatWouldDitkaDo wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:58 pm
HughHoney wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Agree. I’d pass.
x3
X4
Agreed. I'd like to see Fournette make it though a season without his ankle flaring up before I invest. I'm a little concerned about that moving forward.
by Shoreline Steamers
Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:32 am
Forum: Dynasty League Discussion
Topic: How many leagues is too many?
Replies: 20
Views: 298

Re: How many leagues is too many?

My only dynasty team is in my signature, and then I participate in a local redraft, a keeper, and a redraft with friends from college. That's enough leagues for me, and I still find them all enjoyable and I am able to manage the draft research, waiver wire, and weekly lineup decisions. Plus they're ...
by Shoreline Steamers
Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:07 pm
Forum: Dynasty Team Advice
Topic: Chubb or Miller/Dez
Replies: 20
Views: 337

Re: Chubb or Miller/Dez

We’ve been negotiating and the current offers on the table are: A) Miller, Dez, Kerryon for Hyde, Chubb, 2 x 2019 2nds B) Miller, Kerryon for Hyde, Chubb, 2019 3rd. Feel like their both fair enough to get something done, but we’ll see! Interesting where the negotiations went. So weird to think that...
by Shoreline Steamers
Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:01 pm
Forum: Dynasty Team Advice
Topic: Chubb or Miller/Dez
Replies: 20
Views: 337

Re: Chubb or Miller/Dez

As someone who has both Miller and Dez on my team, if I had the opportunity to ship them both off for Chubb I wouldn't be able to hit "accept" fast enough. Granted we're non-ppr, but in my 14-team I can't seem to drum up much interest for either player. I don't dislike either guy, but since the end ...
by Shoreline Steamers
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:45 pm
Forum: Dynasty Team Advice
Topic: updated sfb8
Replies: 20
Views: 309

Re: sfb8

Never played in the SFB or with scoring for 1st-downs. I'm afraid I can't be much help. Just spitballing, but I'd figure in order to have a shot at 1st-down points you're going to want a balanced offense that moves the ball consistently? Not necessarily a big-play offense, but one with several weapo...
by Shoreline Steamers
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:15 pm
Forum: Dynasty Team Advice
Topic: "Penny to be used like Kamara"???
Replies: 26
Views: 609

Re: "Penny to be used like Kamara"???

John Clayton is plugged-in around these parts. Dismiss if you like, but Carson isn't going to the bench so Penny can be a 3-down back in 2018. That is, unless Carson gets injured again. Both will get play.
by Shoreline Steamers
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:12 pm
Forum: Dynasty Team Advice
Topic: Recent Trades Recap and Thoughts
Replies: 5
Views: 86

Re: Recent Trades Recap and Thoughts

I think the first three are just fine. But for me, I would have wanted a little more for the 1.02 and Tyrell. I like AJG, but agree that in a rebuild mindset he's not as valuable for your team. As you say though, maybe you flip him in-season and come out ahead in the end. Not as though it's a team c...
by Shoreline Steamers
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:29 am
Forum: Dynasty League Discussion
Topic: Why you should buy Treadwell
Replies: 110
Views: 2802

Re: Why you should buy Treadwell

ArrylT wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:37 am
mullmania wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:45 pm
I've never heard of Deon Cain
He played Super man in the Adventures of Lois & Clark I believe ... :think:


:wink:
Doesn't he flip houses now? :dance:
by Shoreline Steamers
Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:47 pm
Forum: Dynasty League Discussion
Topic: Why you should buy Treadwell
Replies: 110
Views: 2802

Re: Why you should buy Treadwell

ok, but where is this belief coming from? if your telling me if you and everyone believe hard enough it will come true, then I'm playing the game all wrong.... The hope/belief is coming from the fact that even though some thought Treadwell was over-drafted a bit, many analysts and scouts who evalua...
by Shoreline Steamers
Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:12 pm
Forum: Dynasty League Discussion
Topic: Why you should buy Treadwell
Replies: 110
Views: 2802

Re: Why you should buy Treadwell

Remember all these guys are telling you to buy a bust not because he's any good, but because he once was believed to be good. Not because he has shown us he can play in the NFL, but because he use to be a 1st round talent. They base their facts on belief, not on what is actually going on!!! After c...
by Shoreline Steamers
Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:02 pm
Forum: Dynasty League Discussion
Topic: Stats/Facts
Replies: 29
Views: 795

Re: Stats/Facts

Amoo wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:56 pm
I’d like to know how there have only been 30 top 12 RB in the last 6 years. Seems to me like there should be 72.
Maybe some of the names repeated the feat more than once? Or several times perhaps...
by Shoreline Steamers
Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:51 pm
Forum: Dynasty League Discussion
Topic: 2018 Free Agency Thread
Replies: 341
Views: 8487

Re: 2018 Free Agency Thread

I wasnt sure where to put this so this seems like the only place. Everyone is chasing the next Jerrick Mckinnon (example: Tevin Coleman), hoping they land somewhere great. Why are we not talking about Giovani Bernard possibly being that guy? If the Bengals cut him after this season its only a 750k ...
by Shoreline Steamers
Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:43 pm
Forum: Dynasty League Discussion
Topic: Aaron Jones
Replies: 69
Views: 2686

Re: Aaron Jones

Good time to buy, if you ask me. Many are advocating this does nothing for his dynasty value. If true this would be no different than any other time to buy. Does this not put him in the program? If it does, his value drops for me, as the testing is much more rigorous and can be done anytime, I beli...
by Shoreline Steamers
Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:04 pm
Forum: Dynasty League Discussion
Topic: Relegation League
Replies: 6
Views: 141

Re: Relegation League

$100 entry for every team but $20 from each B team goes into the A pot. getting 1/2 the league to pay forward the extra $20 just to play for the "bigger pot" next year.... likely is a tough sell. I took it to mean each teams pays 100 per. All of the buy in for group A teams goes into group A pot. 8...